Permission to...

8:44 PM


Permission to Hate it When Kids Smell Like Syrup.
Why don't parents give their kids a good scrubbing with some baby wipes after pancakes or waffles?  That smell is YUCK, except on my niece and nephew.  They could smell like poop and they'd still be perfect.



Permission to Still Want Cher's Closet From Clueless.
I point to the stuff I want and click, "Dress Me" and it decides whether I should wear it?  Yes, please!


Permission to Judge my Finances Based on my Shampoo.
Here's my order:
Rich-Aveda
Less Rich-Biolage
Less Rich-Nexxus
Pretty Poor-Aussie
Super freaking poor-Suave
For inquiring minds I have Nexxus in there right now.  I can pretty much guarantee you that by the end of the summer I'll be using Suave...and probably only every other day to save as much shampoo as possible.


Permission to Touch my Biceps a LOT. 
I am so proud that there's a little muscle in there, even if I'm the only one that can see it.  If you thought you saw me looking at my flexed bicep at an inappropriate time, you probably did.





Permission to Slack as Much as I Possibly Can in College.
I was running through my week in my head I was reminding myself that I was going to skip class on Wednesday because our teacher said we could miss 1 class.  My brother calls and says, "So, we're allowed to miss 1 class and I'm taking 3 classes right now.  I'm going to skip all 3 of my classes this week."  I think it runs in my family.  Don't worry, we always get As.


Permission to thing Ghiradelli 72% Cacao are Paleo 
Yes they are.  They're delicious and I'm not giving them up.


Permission to Come out to my Couch When I Can't Sleep
I don't know why but it works.  I can't fall asleep in my bed so I come to the couch and I'm out.  Anyone else do this?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I totally touch my arms all the time too. They are slowly taking shape and I LOVE seeing a transformation.

    ReplyDelete

Followers