What I'm Loving Wednesday

8:18 PM

Oh, I have good ones this week!

#1 and possibly the best one...Tide Pods
As you know, there is NO other detergent than Tide.  I'll never leave my Tide but I will upgrade to Pods.  No mess.  No measuring.  No pouring.  No drips.  Just a quick tidy pod you throw in the washer.  Seriously, could life GET any better?!



Google Docs
I just started using this.  As with most things I'm a few years behind.  I add something.  You add something.  We piece it together and BAM, project done.


New Balance Minimus
I heart my gym shoes.  Perfect for lifting.  1 complaint...I wanted the pink ones but they didn't have them :(

Costco Ice Cream Bars
I especially love them because I can't have it right now.  First of all, I love EVERYTHING Costco brand.  It's such good quality stuff.  The ice cream bars that you buy where you buy the hot dogs are phenom.  Rich and creamy vanilla ice cream bar double dipped in milk chocolaty goodness and rolled in almonds.  Ahh, my whole mouth just filled with saliva.  Get a hold of yourself Kathryn.  It's just food, not love.




Coconut Milk
I go through at least 1 can of this every week.  During the Whole 30 this is a STAPLE in my life.  I put it in my smoothies.  I use the cream off the top to thicken things.  BTW:  I told my brother this and he hung up on me for saying disgusting things, "I scrape the fat off the top and eat it and it's delicious."


Frozen Pineapple
NOT the tiny Dole chunks.  I like the big fat chunks that come in the bag.  Oh, SO sweet and delish!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers