Permission to...

7:40 PM

I'm totally stealing this idea from this guy who wrote, I think, invented this.

It's gonna be my new bloggy thing, if all goes well...kinda like my What I'm Loving Wednesdays.  Wow, one hundred something blogs later I'm becoming quite the real life blogger.  Perhaps I should quit my job, stay home and cook stuff and blog and then people will put little awards and stickers on my blog...and I'll have ads...and I'll get paid.  I make fun but, really, you know I actually want those things.

Back to...Permission to...I'd explain but I think you'll get it.  Josh, you and I can have a special lesson later.

Permission to love Ryan Reynolds for the rest of my life.

Permission to have champagne tastes on a beer budget.  
I'll buy less but I'm still buying quality stuff, every time.   
 


Permission to judge you when you don't put effort into your job.


Permission to take 2 trips.


Permission to love blogging.


Permission to use partial words...a lot.
Hilar

Permission to only use Dawn and Cascade for the rest of my life because that's what I grew up using (and not understand why anyone would ever use anything else)



There you have it...the 1st edition of "Permission to..."

Thoughts? 
Loved it?  Hated it? Ideas for blogs?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this and I'm going to steal it sooner or later! Let's talk tonight bff! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers