Permission to...

8:50 PM

Permission to hate my vertical blinds. 
Why were these ever invented?  The slightest wrong movement and one comes crashing down and is never the same again.



Permission to want all new clothes.
That's right.  I want an entire new wardrobe.  Well, mostly I want an entire new wardrobe of tops.  All my tops are too big, too sloppy looking, too ugly.  And shoes, I want shoes too.  And swimsuits.  And sunglasses.  Ok, yes, an entire new wardrobe.






Permission to only use my foam roller for my back.
I love the foam rollers at Crossfit 480.  They hurt so good.  I can always tell when I've used them because I'm not as sore.  I did not use one yesterday, after 2 WODS, ouch.  I bought one for home and the only time I roll on it is to crack my back.  Opps.

Permission to think Starbucks Passion Tea is good for me.
I love it.  Iced, Venti, 1 Honey, Passion Tea.  Good. For. Me.
OMG!  I just found out that this is just the Tazo Passion Tea...Am I ever going to be saving some money this summer!!


Permission to still have an iPhone 3S.  
I know. I know.  I'm up for an upgrade but I can't do it.  As soon as I upgrade to the 4S, the 5 will come out the next day.  So, I will continue to hold out and then I'll be the first one to get the 5.  Ha! Ha! Suckas!




Permission to have pancakes...twice.
Ahhh, I have total anxiety about even typing this.  I have to tell you though.  You readers are my Priests and that was my confession.  What's my punishment?  10 Hail Marys?  20 Our Fathers?  100 Burpees?


Permission to wanna be able to do this:



Permission to look at myself in mirror...often.
I have and will admit it again.  I am very vain.  I always look in the mirror.  Although it's better than it was in college.  My roommates hid the mirror from me.  My mother would be appalled to read this, "Focus on who you are on the inside not what your damn face looks like."  I am Mother!  I'm focused on both ;)   PS.  Don't judge me you guys, you do it too!


Thanks for reading!  I heart you!  PS.  My blog is at over 6,000 view!  YESSSSSSSSSSS!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Favorite line: Hahahahha Suckas!
    Hilarious. I need to do a permission blog soon!
    Permission to....not reinvent the wheel and copy KC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaa.. nice one Katie. It's so true, we all do look in the mirror too much. I'm so guilty of it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers