Not Advice

8:24 PM

I was reading through my latest blogs to become inspired and I noticed that my blog was getting a little advicey.  WT?<--- I like to just write WT because it's less aggressive without the F.

Who am I to be dolling out advice?  I mean, who am I BESIDES almost a doctor and damn close to the smartest person I know.  You obviously don't know very smart people.  Touché <-- I know that does say to-shay but it looks like douche.  That's gross.

Moving on...

Today's blog will provide no advice for you.

So...what the hell should I write?  I love giving advice.  My friend/co-worker said the other day, "Ya know, we're all a little arrogant and LOVE to talk about what we're doing."  Yes I am.



Cool Stuff
1.  Spa Day
Ahhhh.  I'm so excited for a day at The Scottsdale Princess with my friend.  Facials, rooftop pools and an inhalation room.



2.  Lap Swimming
I love it.  I know I have said, in the past, there were certain workouts that I enjoy but nothing as much as swimming.  It's amazeballs.


3.  No Alarm
Possibly the best part of summer.  A leisurely wake up, followed by 2 cups of coffee in a real mug.



4.  Meet Bella
My boss just had a baby and I'm so excited to hold her and smell her baby head.

5.  Date
I have one tomorrow.  Get it Katie.  Thanks friends



Lame Stuff
1.  Eye Doctor 
I can't see that well out of my left eye.  The letters in the Search section of Netflix is looking pretty blurry.  Most interesting thing I read all day.  I'm secretly excited about it because I like wearing glasses when I only have to wear them sometimes.  Katie, things aren't secrets when you tell us.  Noted.


2.  Liver Specialist.  
Liver alone.  Ha!  An appointment I've been putting off for about a year.  That's a cartoon of my liver because real liver pictures of yucky.


3.  Paint my House
These are my colors and in reality the chances of this actually getting done are slip to none.


4.  TAP Test
4 long hours.  Boo.

5.  Work on my Syllabus
I need to get my syllabus ready for the Fall.

6.  Teachers Pay Teachers
I need to post a few more things.  I want my average monthly earnings to be at $200 this year.  That's a $50 increase.  I need to get working.
Cool and Lame
1.  Wine with my Neighbor
Today i saw my neighbor outside.  She said, "Hi Katie!  Hi Scout!"  We chatted for quite a while. I've lived across the way from her for about 4 years.  She's known my and my dog's name for 4 years.   I still don't know her name and now we have plans to have wine.  What in Sam Hell am I going to do?!?!  We're going to sit in my house and I am not going to know her name?  Help me!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers