What I'm Loving Wednesday

4:39 PM

Diana's Bananas
Get them now.  It's pure deliciousness with very few ingredients and pretty low cal!



My Water Filter
You know how you know it's time for a new water filter?  It's when the fridge is blinking that you need a new water filter and your water tastes like garbage.  So I got one, about 6 months after that began.
My water is blissful now.
Just to be clear, my water doesn't dispense
lemons, but that would be awesome


Texting
Remember when you used to have to actually communicate with people on the phone?  Phew, glad that era is over.

Also, not to put a damper on the positivity but what I'm hating is Speaker Phone.  Dear Every Single Person I Know, You never need to put me on speaker phone.  Ever.  No, it doesn't sound the same.  Yes, I can tell.  This was my conversation with my friend the other day:
Me: I can't hear you
Her: Oh, is that better?
Me: Yeah, was I on speaker.
Her: Yeah and I had my phone sitting on the seat next to me.
Me: Brilliant way to have a conversation.  Let's never do that again.


Amazon Prime
"I really want ________________ (fill in any product).  They have that at Target (4.5 miles from my house).  Eh, I just got home and it's 111 degrees.  I guess I don't need it right this minute and could wait for 2 days.  (Order on Amazon Prime)."


Growing Kids
Oh, you didn't think I posted enough pictures, on Facebook, of my niece and nephew either?  Ok, ok, here's a few more.  I had the BEST girls trip with Danielle and Lily.  I couldn't have asked for better houseguests (not that they are actually guest, they're family, but they were awesomeballs).   It was so much fun to get to know Lily as just Lily, without her brother.  We had some good, good bonding moments.  Then, I couldn't believe how big and cool Philip had gotten.  "Philip, Aunt Katie can't wait to nuggle with you all night!"  He replies, "Well...Aunt Katie, I need my space."  What?! When did he get so old?!
  


In looking through my phone I found several pictures of things I wanted to blog about.  I am certain you'll be on the edge of your seat for the following upcoming blogs:

- Salad Box
- Patterns of Self Destruction
- Yo B!@#$, You Beautiful
- The Power of Popsicles


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm glad you editing how you described the banana snacks to me! :-)
    Yo b!%#&, you beautiful! Can't wait for that post!

    ReplyDelete

Followers