Accidentally Embarrassing

7:43 PM

Whoaaaa, it's been a while since I've written.  

I keep feeling like since it's been so long that the next blog will have to be bigger, badder, and funnier but you know what?  It's not gonna be.  It's just gonna be what it is, possibly even mediocrer than the rest.

How?  How do I A-L-W-A-Y-S embarrass myself?



Everywhere we go, I stare at people on accident.
When I try and take inconspicuous pics of teammates, I am certain I am very "conspicuous."
I fall down often.
I trip over my own feet.
I have the loudest laugh ever.
And those are all the things I do sober!
And then...as if to relive it, I go ahead and share it here.
So, there we were at the ASU Football Game.  It was super packed and there were five of us.  We had just eaten a delicious meal of...of...I can't remember what.

There were were, sitting in the stadium and in the middle of everyone, in a rather loud voice because I always accidentally have a loud voice I said, "Ugh, I'm so full, I just unbuttoned my pants."  Super good looking guy turns around and high fives me.  Yep.  That happened.

I think that's my high five buddy, in grey

I said that, like a MAN and in front of a large crowd of people.  All my friends started rolling laughing, because they know I do shit like that all the time.  In fact, I think one of them may have said, "Wow, Katie, only you." I pulled a Katie.  Pulling a Katie, as in, my "signature move" is jackassness.

Enjoy your evening.  It's Summer and I have a lot more time so get ready to read!

Don't Pull a Katie tomorrow!










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers