The Gems of Online Dating
5:04 PMI don't end up going out with every guy I "meet" online. Some of them don't even get their own blog. Let me show you the reality of my life. Enjoy reading this from the safety and comfort of your man's arms because this, my friends, is what's out there.
Also, if any of these people are people you know, I apologize in advance for making fun of them. If any of these people reading this happen to BE the people these people, I hope you have no idea where I live.
Silencer
Online Name: Silencer Steve
Photos: Machine guns and some super creepy pictures of his face
My prediction of his actual profession: Professional body hider. After he "silences" them, he hides them.
Sanitation Engineer
Name: Can't remember
Profession: Automobile Sanitation Engineer. LPIMH: So...he works at the car wash?
Photos: There's one where there are straws coming out of his nose.
Forgot his Name
Profile Photo: Him crystal clearly wearing a wedding ring
Description: Married, just looking for FWB. <--- I think that's Friends with Benefits for all you
Swingers
Profile Photo: Cute pic of him with a kid, 2 pics of him with a woman
Description: Not really looking for a mistress. I've been married 11 years. Swingers.
Womanly Man
Profile Photo: Man with an legit woman's bob and it was curled under, glasses and a mustache in the bathroom mirror. LPIMH: Aside from the obvious bob comments, why are people STILL taking pictures in bathroom mirrors. Are you kidding?
Pardon me, I'm off to continue looking for my soulmate...



0 comments