Ice, Ice, Baby
5:31 PMYou're singing it, aren't you?
Well, there are worse songs to get stuck in your head.
I'd like to talk about ice. Does she really mean actual ice or is that a metaphor for something?
Real live frozen water ice.
I'm a big fan. Of ice? However, I am very selective about my ice consumption.
El Conejo Ice
My all time favorite, and I think everyone can agree with this is, what I like to call, El Conejo ice because that delicious Irvine favorite is where I first found this ice. To this day when Tom or I come across this we say, "Oh my gosh, it has El Conejo ice!"
It's in a cylinder. It's the perfect amount of crunch. It's the best ice in the world. Sonic has this ice, although I think it tastes like grease unless it's surrounded by a cherry limeade beverage. Flower Child also has this ice and they have the most amazing Hibiscus Tea with Truvia to go along with it.
I would like to hear of more places who serve this ice. I would like to buy this ice in bulk, for my house. In fact, if anyone can make this come out of my freezer, I'd be much obliged (is that the correct phrase for this?)
If I can't get this gem I'll go to...
Crushed Ice from my Refrigerator
However, I need to let it sit for a bit so it can get to a good consistency. It's in my cup. Did she really take a picture of her ice in her cup and mail it to herself, just to put it on this blog? Yes, yes, I did. I do it all for you. I wouldn't want you to have to imagine what the ice from my refrigerator looks like. This make this blog far my riveting.
And, also, I flipped the camera to include a picture of me giving the A-Ok sign, for good measure. Best. Blog. Post. Ever.
Half Circle Ice
The worst ice on the planet is large and looks like a half circle of sorts. It sucks. Stay far away.
Regular Ice Trays
Or, even worse are the giant cubes you make yourself with ice trays. Blastamey.
Although I do enjoy using those to freeze other things into cubes-herbs, sauce, you know, Pinteresty things.
Did I just read an entire blog about ice? Why the hell do I read this blog?





0 comments