Another Whole 30...Ready, Set, Go

9:54 PM

  Starting tomorrow I'm doing another Whole 30.



I made a goal this summer that I wouldn't gain my annual Summer 10 lbs and you know what?   I did pretty good.  I didn't gain any weight.  In fact, I lost a few (very few but still, a few) lbs, worked out a lot and had a fabulous summer in the process!



But...
In the past 1 2 3 weeks I have fallen a bit off the wagon.  Drinking, eating, sweeting and I don't feel great.  Bloated, dark circles, and my nails are breaking :(

So, I'm starting another Whole 30 and you know what inspired me to do so?  My blog! This post!  I told you I write for me.  It re-read my blog about Whole 30 and was reminded just how amazing I felt when I did it.

I'm ready to do it again.
Anyone wanna jump on board with me?  30 days isn't a long commitment.  It's always easier to do things when you have other people on board with you.

Want more info before making a commitment?

Here's an old post of mine about it.

The Whole 9 Life Link-Download the FREE (not to be confused with the $49) Success Guide.  That's all you need.

Whole 30 Facebook Page-I love these 2, Melissa and Dallas (I feel like they're my friends since I've done a few Whole 30s)  They're no nonsense and awesome.

The Whole Family-This is a great Facebook page to Like because they are clean eaters!


So...who's with me?

Let me put you at ease about a few of your fears.

What am I going to eat if I can't eat _________________?
Steak with Avocado Sauce

You're going to eat delicious, nutritious food!
Spaghetti Squash with Scallops

Breakfast Egg Muffins
Strawberries that have been dehydrated



Banana Ice Cream
And what will I drink?
Flavored Water
Coffee, Coffee, Coffee

I don't know if I can do it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers