If You Really Knew Me...
12:57 AMIn the most completely unnarcissistic (made up word, go ahead and use it. Trust me, I used to be a teacher) way possible we're going to place a game. A game that's all about me.
See how well you know me. Sidenote: (Sidenote to the sidenote: If you can think of a word that's better than sidenote, please share cause I hate sidenote...but now I just wanna keep typing it because I've typed is so many times that it's making me laugh...sidenote, sidenote, sidenote). Back to the original...say it with me-sidenote: During my now sister-in-law's wedding shower we played, "How well do you know the bride," and since
1. If you really knew me you would know that the place I workout is called Crossfit. How are you doing so far? I just wanted to boost everyone's confidence on #1 :) You really know me well...so far.
2. If you really knew me you would know that when I was 9 I kicked my brother. He slid across the floor into our brand new pantry door and it broke off the hinges so I paid him $40 to help me put it back on and not tell Mom and Dad...and it worked...for 1 year, until my dad saw the giant gouge in it.
3. If you really knew me you would know that even though I share a TON (Umm, you mean OVERshare a ton) on here, I still don't post my deepest, darkest secrets, fears and desires.
4. If you really knew me you would know I HATE it when people repeat themselves over and over...and over...and over. Example: "I have this black flip-flop. You know it's not white it's dark, it's black. It's not a tennis shoe or a sandal. Sometimes people call them thongs. I call them flip-flips." OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STOPPPP. Why oh who do people do that? I want to shake them and say, "I have a college degree!! And even if I didn't that rock over there probably understands you. Just say it once. Say it well and let us all move on with our lives!"
Wow, it feels good to get that off my chest.
5. If you really knew me you would know I have a VERY sensitive nose. I LOVE smelling good things and I hate smelling bad things. Wow, Katie. Riveting information. Thank you for describing the general public. You're so different from the rest of us.
6. If you really knew me you would know that my mom forced me to drink a glass of orange juice every Sunday after church because it would help with my "cold" but wouldn't admit that perhaps I should get an allergy test because she didn't want me to be the weird kid who (and I quote her here and I need you to say this in the nasally making fun of other children voice she used), "couldn't ever go anywhere because of their allergies." Mother of the year. Thank you for the orange juice and the Kix Mom.
7. If you really knew me you would know that I grew up on a cul-de-sac, in a neighborhood with tons of kids and we used to play Kick the Can until the streetlights came on or my my whistled for us. It was like a 50s movie.
8. If you really knew me you would know that most of my furniture is from Costco. Maybe you shouldn't tell us that Kathryn.
9. If you really knew me you would know that I usually think people are either, awesome or very annoying. Chances are if I talk to you I think you're awesome and if I stare at you in a super obvious way because I have a staring problem (we KNOW) I think you're annoyballs (me and my brother end everything with balls these days--I blame Giulana Rancic. And my brother just thinks I'm so cool that he copies me) Cool? Your definition of cool is ending things with balls? Hmmm
10. If you really knew me you would know that I have a friend who loudly tries to set me up with any male, doing anything, in any place we see. "Katie (as she stands 1/2 a foot in front of him and faces me), what about him? He's cute." And when I roll my eyes at her, she says, "This is your problem. You need to just go after these guys." "Meredith, he's walking towards the bathroom."
So...how did you do? How well did you know those fun facts about me?
Thank you for participating in my


1 comments
lol
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up
5. If you really knew me you would know I have a VERY sensitive nose. I LOVE smelling good things and I hate smelling bad things. Wow, Katie. Riveting information. Thank you for describing the general public. You're so different from the rest of us.