What I'm Loving Wednesday-4th of July Edition
7:20 AM
Happy Birthday America...
and Happy Golden Birthday to my Nephew.
I love America. I love our freedom. I love our red, white, and blue...I love it!
So, today, you have What I'm Loving, 4th of July Edition...and all things that scream AMERICA!
10. American Flags
I love the rules about them. I love when they are blowing in the breeze. Beautiful, red, white and blue.
9. Sparklers
Who doesn't love these?!
8. Red, White, and Blue
I LOVE this color combo. Nautical, America, who could ask for more than that?! So adorable.
7. 4th of July Radio on Pandora
Turn it on...now! You're welcome!
6. BBQ
Chicken, steak, burgers, corn on the cob, mixed veggies...throw them all on the
5. Everything Apple
MacBook, iPhone, iPad, iPod...I love you all.
4. Country Music
Yeah, I said it and you know...I don't regret it. I love it.
3. Google
They are always ready for the holidays and what can you not find via this amazing tool?!
2. Ice Cream!
1. Solider/Civilian Reunions
Oh, they get me every time. I don't know how any person could watch one of these and not cry.










0 comments