Olympics
11:47 AMThe 2012 London Olympics are upon us!! I'm so excited!
Top 10 Reasons I LOVE the Olympics
10: Phelps and Lotchte...enough said.
9. Our entire Nation is celebrating fitness and health (Sidenote: Something I DON'T understand are all of the McDonald's commercials...do you really think these athletes eat Big Macs on a regular basis?)
8. So many different sports are involved! Curling? Handball? Speed Walking? Who knew?
7. The commentators give the background stories that pull at your heartstrings. I'm definitely Team USA and can't help but get excited for them but, mostly, I'm rooting for the person with the best story. <---That's the Blue side of me coming through :)
6. Camaraderie between athletes. Being an athlete takes SO much time and dedication and nobody understands that better than fellow athletes. I love how they hug each other and congratulate one another.
5. Opening Ceremonies! Always amazing!
4. They make it look so easy! Anyone who has played/done a sport in the past knows what goes in to them and they are NOT easy.
3. Ryan Lochte...oh did I already say him? I don't care. He's so hot. And he swims. And he's so hot.
2.
1. The entire World, putting aside their differences, and coming together for some fun. I love it.










0 comments