Letters

10:58 PM

Dear Fine Print,
I think you're so rude for being so small.  You use your tinyness and big words to trick me into just scanning rather than reading with a fine-tooth comb before signing.


Dear Katie,
Read the damn fine print BEFORE you sign.


Dear (not one) but TWO Guys in my New Class,
It's socially inappropriate to take your shoes off during a class.  Please don't.


PS.  Please don't sit SO, SO close to me.  I can hear you breathing.


Dear Petsmart Pet Hotel,
Take good care of my baby!  And I'm sorry I started crying on the phone when I asked if you would take good care of her...I'll pull it together before I drop her off.


Dear Applegate Turkey Burgers,
You're gross.  I know you have no nitrates and no MSG and are organic but I'm afraid, you're gross.


Dear Post Office,
I wish you could just pick up my items to be mailed from my little table, address them and send them for me.  It would get them send SO much (as in...months) faster.


Dear Katie's Fingernails,
I have been treating you so nicely.  Manicures, polish and you're starting to break off.  Don't do that.  It's making my hard work seem for not.


Dear Locked Up,
I don't know if any other females watch you but I love you.  You make my life seem so great.  You're one of my favorite shows...but Locked Up Raw...too intense for these eyes.







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Dear Katie-
    Please don't ever stop writing your blog. It makes me smile and smiling is my favorite.
    Love-
    Cousin Jen

    ReplyDelete

Followers