What's in Your Cart?

7:38 PM

I went grocery shopping today, at Walmart-the nice Walmart.  Are you laughing at that?  I know it's an oxymoron BUT I kid you not this one is nice.  So, first of all, thank you Cavecreek Walmart for being clean and new.  

I want to know...what's in your shopping cart?  Does it look a bazillion times better than mine?  Worse?  Will you take pictures for me and text them to me?  No doctoring it up for me!  Just shop, click, send.  


Now...I bought these things.  Are you judging my shopping cart?  Well, judge away.  A few things about my cart before I go on:

From Picture #1:
1.  Nitrate free bacon--I didn't know Oscar Meyer was doing this but I'll take it  :) (Paleo)
2.  Nitrate free hot dogs--See above (Paleo...is it?...They're not, are they?)
3.  Coconut Milk-If you've read my blog you know I love this stuff! (Paleo)
4.  Plain Greek Yogurt-Not Paleo...me not caring.
5.  Cilantro-My 2nd favorite food ever! (Paleo)
6.  Justin's To Go Peanut Butter Packets-Yes, I know...Almond Butter would be better but...I love PB.

 1.

From Picture #2:
1.  Natural, No Stir Peanut Butter-see above
2.  Lettuce-I know, I should get the actual romaine but I'm too lazy and it will go bad before I cut it so I have to get this.  (Paleo)

From Picture #3:
1.  My Nana's Corn Tortilla Chips-My vice.  Love tortilla chips.  
2.  LOTS of frozen fruit-for my smoothies!  Y-U-M!  (Paleo)
3.  Ketchup-I just use a tiny bit. :/
4.  Toilet paper...don't mind my tee-pee in the pic
5.  Apples (Paleo)
6.  Shick Quatro Fancy Razor-It's new.  Michelle had it at her house and it looked so awesome I copied!

Not pictured:
1.  Bananas (Paleo)
2.  Onions (Paleo)

All the meat I already have at home and all the vegs I have at home.  Ok, I don't have a lot of vegs at home but I have some.


 2.  3.  


So, I think my shopping cart looks pretty good.  However, I'd like to see what your cart looks like.  Or you can just tell me.

But...at the check-out asile I almost bought this:

I wish someone would have sent me this text message, "Dear Katie, we're selling crack at Check-Out #11.  Avoid it like the plague."

Nobody sent me that but I was so busy taking pictures of it for my pending blog I didn't buy it.  Thanks blog readers, you saved my ass (literally) once again!  Don't forget to text me a picture of your shopping cart.  I know I have friends whose carts look fabulously better than mine...and a few that look worse ;)

PS.  The super sweet woman checking my groceries, I think, was scared of the very odd woman taking pictures of her groceries.  The things I do for you fool.  Umm, Katie, when did any one of us tell you we wanted to see the inside of you grocery cart?  Never?  You're right.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers