Permission to...

9:11 PM

Friends, Family, Blog Stalkers of all Ages...
It's Summer.  You may see a blog every day.  Your welcome OR I'm sorry.  Take your pick :)

Permission to Think this is the BEST Proposal Ever!
I usually am not in to public proposals.  I'm a pretty private person...bah ha ha...I can't even type that with a straight face.  Obviously, I'm not.  I'm on over-sharer.  BUT I am private about some things, like my future engagement.  That was before I saw this.  The coolest, most thoughtful engagement ever.  LOVE.



Permission to Think Old Friends are the Best Friends
I love new friends too.  I love all friends but this weekend I spent time with a friend I've had since high school and you know what...he's still one of the BEST people I know.  Things have changed, like he probably eats less hot dogs now.  And he takes less disgusting pictures.  And he owns less tye-dye, Grateful Dead, shirts than he once did.  But he's still the same; fun, hilar, and so easy to be around...and he married a girl who has more in common with me than almost anyone I know.  WIN.





Permission to Totally Agree with Dennis Leary 




Permission to Take a Bath Every Night
Yep. Every. Night.  I know Environmentalist, I'm wasting water.  But I always bring my own water cup and don't buy disposable water bottles so can we just cancel out the water wasting??


PS.  Just to clear things up, this is not my bathroom...yet.

Permission to HATE my New Swimsuit
I'm so pissed.  I know which type of swimsuit looks best on me.  I knew when I walked in to Target (don't be jealous of my high class swimsuit store).  I knew when I tried on a different one.  I knew when I bought a different one.  And I still bought it.  And I hate it.  That's $25 I'll never see again.  Lame.


Permission to REALLY want to be on Summer Break
I have a new job that I'm so excited about.  I'm on Curriculum Committee doing work I enjoy doing.  I'm off to Tucson for a conference this weekend.  BUT I WANNA BE A ON BREAK!   I just need a week off, no schoolwork.  No school stuff.  Just summer. Ahh, it felt good to get that off my chest.  I shall plow through and then take a break.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hiya Katie.......oh but I am jealous of the heat that must be going on in Phx and Tucson. I will never take the heat in AZ for granted again. I will give myself permission to long for laying out by the pool!

    love you!

    I want to read more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend,
    LOVED this post....so much that I'm about to copy it! : ) No need to recreate the wheel, right? You're my blogging mentor, so I will make sure to give you your props on my page. Perhaps you'll have more traffic today!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers