What I'm Loving Wednesday

8:07 PM

Why is it that all throughout the week I see/do/hear things that I think, "Oh-em-gee. LOVE." and now when it's time to put it down I can't think of anything.

Perhaps I should change this to What I Find Mediocre Wednesday. No?

Here are the biggest things I love this week.

Raw Excitement
Philip and Lily's parents surprised them with a trip to Disneyland yesterday.  Oh if I could bottle the excitement in this picture I believe I could stop wars.



Pure Joy
If you're ever in a horrible mood, head to the nearest Splash Pad, grab a cup of coffee and watch those little ones dance in water.  Squeals of excitement, kids making new friends, small crises promptly fixed by mom's hugs.  Your mood will quickly turn around.



Brother/Sister Teams
First best friend, biggest ally of your life.  You share everything, from DNA to chicken nuggets.   I love a good brother/sister team.


Front and Center Parents
There. Focused. Really, really there.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Followers