Goals are What Keep Me Going

8:36 PM

At  Crossfit 480 there's a quote at the top of the Board, 
"Goals are what keep me going, " Muhammad Ali.



I never used to be big on goals.
I mean...it's just writing on a paper, right?

I was Wrong.  
(1st mistake of the year)
Goals are what keep up going.

What's your goal right now?  

Is is Specific?
Is it Measurable?
Is it Attainable?
Is it Results Oriented?
Is it Time Bound?  
Is is SMART?

My goal for tonight was:
Improve my Jackie time from 11:48 (35#, Red and Green) to 11:00 
(don't laugh real Crossfitters)

I did it!  
I surpassed my goal. 
Jackie: 10:48 (35#, Green only) 
I almost died but I surpassed my goal.

My blog and you 3 readers help keep me going.

I write my goals 
and then I feel like you're all shaking your heads if I fail...
So I only fail 1/2 as much as I would without having written down 
what I was going to do. 


Knowing that I'm only in competition with myself keeps me going.
By any CFers standards, what I did today was nothing to write home about
But to me, it was great.
So I was stoked. 
And everyone was stoked for me.


Get a goal.  
Write it down.
Share it with the world...
Or at least a few people.  


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm sure there's more than 3 of us reading this....but you're so right about goals! Good job on achieving one today!

    ReplyDelete

Followers