Paleo High!
7:19 PMWow, my body definitely is telling me what it needs!
I got back from a trip to Tucson vowing that I would get back on Paleo track and I have.
I feel like my body is saying,
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
No bloating!
Fat face (oh yes, it's a real thing) is going away quickly!
Losing lbs already.
My body is so happy!
Also, for those who have been agonizing over my having to give up avocados, I am happy to report...I tried eating them again. I'm a really slow learner and even when I'm given an answer I keep making the same mistakes over and over and over...but in this case it actually worked out in my favor...no so much the case with me dating "bad boys." <----Seriously, Katie, get a life.
Anyway, you can all exhale, I can eat them again. At least for today I can and it was AMAZEBALLS! Best avocado of my life. Thank you Costco and thank you to myself for my phenomenal avacado slicing skills. It really is an art. I excel at three things and cutting avocados is one of them.
Ok, I'll share my secret. You cut it WHILE it's in the skin and then very carefully scoop it out while keeping all slices in tact. What? You learned that when you were five?
Pineapple Popsicles
Pineapple, coconut milk and vanilla extract! So easy and yum!
Chipotle Mango Salad
(Just sub the creamy dressing for some salsa to avoid the stomach ache)
Frozen Fruit Ice Cubes!
I'm positive I won't make these, ever, but for someone who is craftier than I...great idea!
Roasted Sweet Potato Skewers
Yummo!
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Katie, we come to your blog to read something not look at the same pictures we can see on Pinterest. Yeah, I know. I'll do better on another day.
For today, I leave you with this!
I can do better.
Getting there.
You're not feeling these either?
Eat Clean, Be Lean!
I'm pretty sure I stole that from someone but we'll go with it.






0 comments