Whole 30-Day 11-26

6:45 PM

Whoops!  I haven't been great about blogging every 5 days on my Whole 30.



 I FEEL AMAZING.  Yes, amazing.

2.  I have tons of energy.  No 4:00 slump, just even energy throughout the day.

3.  I sleep great.  I don't know if I ever slept bad but I'm sleeping great.

4.  My face is thinner.  Ya'll know I hate fat face (say that with a twangy accent).  My face isn't fat anymore.  YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!
Katie, you've officially put this photo everywhere.  That's enough.
5.  I have lost weight...I don't know how much but some of my clothes are looser.

Since we're riding this positive wave, I'll continue.


Non-Whole 30 related awesomeness...

6.  I got the Ok from my doctor to go back to Crossfit 480-almost full force.  Still no running or jumpy things but back to lifting and other stuff.  SO HAPPY.  I went back, for the first time, today and I was so freakin happy when I left.  I just love it there.

3 time champ...Hot Rich Froning.  Hot.  Hot.  

7.  I'm on a mission...a mission to get married this year (maybe to the man in the picture above.  Ha!).  Yes that's right.  Katie, you sound insane.  I know.  My other mission to date people failed so I'm just going to get married.  Any takers?  No?  You might have been interested but this post mixed with my Pinterest boards about a future wedding and children have completely scared you away.  Great.



PS.  I wouldn't wanna lead you astray so I will tell you that my friend who is doing with me and I agreed that we are going to do Whole 30 + drinking.  Umm, that's not Whole30 Kathryn.  Yeah I know, but this ain't my first rodeo (my dad says that a lot...does anyone else say that) and I'm doin' it.  Cheers.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. lol @ it not being your first rodel : ) Keep up the good work...get it girl!

    ReplyDelete

Followers