Permission to...

10:53 AM

Permission to...

Be totally ok with not drinking sometimes.
I used to feel like I was depriving myself or I really "needed" it.  I'm actually good without it.  Give me a sparkling water with lemon and a side of no hangover please.  Cheers.



Judge you if you don't buy lemonade from a kid's Lemonade Stand
There's nothing cuter in the world that little ones sitting out there with their lemonade learning their first lessons about earning money.  So, fork out that cash and pay extra!

I wish I knew this kid because he's freaking adorable
Not wear my boot all the time at home.
Eeek!  Is that bad?  What's gonna happen if I don't wear it?  Will it mess up the surgery?  My ankle doesn't hurt at all.



HATE shopping for fancy clothes
I mean, I love the way they look.  I love getting ready (sometimes) but I hate shopping for fancy clothes.



Be SO over these signs.
We get it people.  Keep calm and... It's gone on WAY TOO LONG.  Didn't you actually post one of these posters in one of your old posts?  Maybe.  But it was ok when I was doing it.  Everything is ok when I'm doing it.
  

Not start my day until 1:30 pm...almost every day.
It's summer.  What am I going to do when I have to wake up, get ready, and get to work all in the span of 1.5 hours?


Binge watch TV
Yes I have gone through 3 seasons of Dexter in about 1 week.  HOW. LAZY. CAN. I. BE?

Really like my house.
I'm such a homebody.  I really love being in my cozy house though.  It's small and set up just right.
  


Be SO excited that my principal put me in charge of interviewing/hiring 
some new music candidates while she's out of town.
I'm overly excited about doing this job.  I was to do a great job and hire the right person because she told me she trusts me.  Eeek, excited and scaredballs.


Bah! Ha! Ha! with this image.  I really crack myself up.

Really believe that EVERY person in the world should have 
HAD to work in the service industry at some point.  
I can't handle people who are the slightest bit rude to anyone-waiters, front desk, anyone.  Who do they think they are?!?!  I'm ok with being assertive and, very politely, asking for what you want but any sore of condescending tone, I wanna slap them.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Followers