Thank You Notes
9:12 AMDo you think Thank You Notes are important?
Do you send them?
Do you send them for everything or just when it's not Christmas?
Is a Thank You text acceptable?
Is a Thank You Facebook post acceptable?
Is a Thank you form letter ok?
Do you make your kids write them?
Can you write a thank you blog?
When I was little I HAD to write all of my one Thank You notes as soon as I could write and before I could write I had to dictate them while I sat next to my mom.
She was huge on thank you notes.
I, am also huge on thank you notes. However, I am evolving with the times.
Here are my answers...
Do you think Thank You Notes are important?
VERY
Do you send them?
Yes...most of the time. Sometimes I'm a jerk and forget. I have friends who are amazeballs at sending them-every single time. Once I sent 3 to the same person for the same gift because I kept forgetting whether I had sent one.
Do you send them for everything or just when it's not Christmas?
Not for Christmas but I try for other things.
Is a Thank You text acceptable?
Yes, I think so. I think it's totally ok (and pretty cute) to get a thank you text with a picture of them using/wearing what I sent. small things. Example. Sent a shirt-thank you text is fine. Planned a wedding shower-thank you text is not fine. Needs to followed with an actual note.
Is a Thank You Facebook post acceptable?
Sure. See above
Is a Thank you form letter ok?
No, it's not specific enough
Do you make your kids write thank you notes?
Someday-fo sho
Can you write a thank you blog?
Obvi I say yes. I think they are very specific and to that person.
So, what are your thoughts?



0 comments