Currently

8:58 PM

My best bud, Michelle, just posted this for the first time and since she steals everything from my blog I thought it was about time to do them same.

So, in the form of flattery and the fact that I steal everything, I give you something new (and when I say "new" I mean something every blog poster ever uses)


Listening...On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
Tiffany thinks it sounds like it should be in The Lion King.  I think it's pure awesomeness.  You be the judge (but if you don't think it's awesome I'll think you're wrong)

                                     

Loving...The Doma was overturned.
Freakin get married gays...and invite me!  Love is love!  


Hating...Not going to SD
I have gone to San Diego every single summer for the past 10 years.  1st summer sans California trip.  PS.  I think this is a good place to remind everyone how much I HATE when people call California, Cali.  



Thinking about...19 firefighters.
In the words of my cousin, Battalion Chief Ralph Lucas, "They did everything right."  Life is hard sometimes.


Wanting...to take a shower
Ya never know what ya got until it's gone :(  I have taken 14 baths in 14 days of having a cast.  Ok, let's be real, I haven't taken 14 baths...more like 8ish.  It's a little hard to make it happen every day with the big bulky drama.  Oh how I miss standing up to get clean.


Needing...a fun and crazy day
It's summer and I don't wanna complain...but I will.  This summer has been LAMEballs for me.  No swimming.  No tanning.  No drunkin craziness.  I'm in need of a fun and crazy day!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers