Talk Nerdy to Me
9:49 AMThere are days that I don't ever think I'll find the man I'm looking for.
I used to think I didn't even know what I was looking for but today it was so crystal clear to me, my type, that I wish everyone who fit this mold would just line up so I can test drive them.
So, in walks this guy. Tall, dark, freakin sexy. Actually, he was just ok when I first saw him. Pretty good looking guy. Tan...love tan men (not Pauly D tan just normal human tan). Dark...I like dark hair. Big...not fat, not huge muscles (at least not that I could see through his shirt) just a manly looking guy. Cute face...
On that note, let me tell you 3 scientific facts I know from all of the
1. People are attracted to people who resemble themselves. What? Weird, right? I mean, I don't wanna day me but it's true. People are attracted people whose faces look similar to theirs.
2. On that similar faces note is the whole, people are attracted to others with faces that are more symmetrical...odd but true. Don't believe me? Google it (Lol, "I don't know, GOOGLE IT."<---what movie?)
3. Women are attracted to different types of men during different parts of their hormonal (or is it menstrual cycle). Anyway, during optimal conception days women are more attracted to men with higher levels of testosterone. And if you're me, you're ALWAYS attracted to men with high levels of testosterone. Alpha Male? Yes, please! Every meatheat a-hold frat boy in college? Yes and yes.
Back to MY TYPE...
Back to the story...in walks this guy and he's just ok. He sits down with us at the coffee shop and then he opens his mouth and Oh-My-God. All this wisdom came pouring out of his mouth. Words I didn't know. Research he'd done. The intricate details of things I have never heard of.
I saw it on Pinterest. I haven't had time to see if it's a real thing but I know I have it.
I am RIDICULOUSLY attracted to smart.
Honestly, not gonna lie, since the invention of Facebook and social networks I have been sadly disappointed in our society. I mean, until this, I really did think that adults knew which there (there, their, or they're) to use and when.
But, when I talk to guys who know shit...and when I say shit I mean anything more than what I know about.
Guys who know a lot about cars...Sexy
Guys who know a lot about finance...Sexy
Guys who know a lot about fitness...Sexy
Guys who know a lot about politics...Sexy
Guys who know a lot about freaking tropical storms...Sexy
Not that I care about tropical storms but at least they know a lot about something and I know they can read and probably have read more than Maxim Magazine. UGH, guys who read are so hot.
So, that's it. I found my type. Be smart. Look good, not even that good just a tiny bit above average. Be smart. Done.
So...men who are my age and unmarried and fit my above qualifications, please line up. No? Nobody? You all got married when you were 25? Awesome.





2 comments
freakin love it!
ReplyDeleteNo? Nobody? You all got married when you were 25? Awesome.
love your humor Katie.seriously love it.
I love smart guys too!
I <3 you KC. You are hilarious....and I know you'll find the right guy very soon!
ReplyDelete