Can I Get Some Fries With That Shake?

8:16 PM

Not every workout or every day on the Journey is awesome.

Some days blow...or suck as in suck wind.

Today's WOD

7 Power Snatches                 7 Rounds
65 Singles
---------------------------------------------------------
1 mile run

I contemplated not going but after talking about how much I love Crossfit all weekend I felt like I'd be a failure if I didn't go.

So I went.

My stomach hurt so bad.  I'm not going to tell you why my stomach hurt because that would mean me admitting that I had a Shamrock Shake from (gasp) McDonald's on the way home and yesterday I had a (giant) piece of pizza and an ice cream cone.  (Ahhhh, I'm praying hard that Justin doesn't read this.  He shows no mercy when I make bad food decisions).



I did the first part of the WOD...slowly, shititly (wow, I just made that word up and I think I love it).

I almost puked.

I told Justin I was NOT going to run because I feel sick.  He says, "Ok, you can row 2000 meters."

Hmmm, I guess I'm running.

I start out running.  I almost puked.  Sick.
I walked the rest of the way.  It took me 12:38 to go 1 MILE.  W-T-F.

It sucked.  I hated it.

Lessons learned:
Don't drink Shamrock shakes.  Period.
Don't eat dairy.  It makes you sick Kathryn.
Even though I sucks and felt awful I did more than you fools who didn't work out today.  Get cha ass off the couch!! (Said with lots of love ;) )

May I remember how awful I felt today the next time I want to pick up some dairy or pretend food.
I shall eat great so I can work out great.  I've come a long way but I'm not nearly there.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers