I Miss You Today

7:51 PM

Dear Mom,

I miss you today.

I read a great book and then saw the movie.  
You would have loved it 
and I missed you.

It's cloudy, but sunny.  My house is spick and span 
and I bet we'd be sitting on my couch today 
and I miss you.

Van Morrison is on 
and I miss you.


I'm getting ready to start making big changes in my career.  
I need you to tell me it's all going to be ok, 
I need to hear your standard lines.  
I miss you.
, Shoulders Back
 

Philip  showed me how his green blankie felt in his ear.  Remember your robe that I loved so much I cut the sleeves off it so I could keep them?  I miss you.


My friend is on her way to see her mom.  I miss you, my mom.


There are Mother's Day cards in the store, already, I know.  I miss you, my mother.

I miss you today.  I miss you every day.


Love,
Mooch

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Katie-

    This is such a sweet, heartfelt post! Just the other day, Danielle and I were talking about your mom and what a special person she was! I never had the opportunity to know her but I can tell that she must have been an amazing woman to have raised you and Tom! I'm sure she is looking down on you and smiling at all the wonderful things you guys are doing with your lives! Please know that she is with you always in everything that you do!

    Chin up kiddo!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carrie. She was, indeed, a great person :)

      Delete
  2. love you Katie. She was indeed a special woman.

    KP

    ReplyDelete

Followers