What I'm Loving Wednesday

8:21 PM

Hello and welcome to this episode of What I'm Loving Wednesday...Spring Break version!


1.  Hiking with Friends
Ahh, hiking season.  I love you hiking season.  I loved getting my Camelbak all packed up with my mini-sunscreen, Luna bars, fruit strips, and an extra hair tie.  I loved trying out a new trail today.  I did not love that my legs wouldn't really work for me today--seriously, bad workouts 2 days in a row?  What's going on!?!?  Geez, this blog is what I'm LOVING not what I suck at.  Moving on, keepin is positive :)


Love hiking with my friends!

2.  Cobb Salad
I've never actually eaten one but my friend had one at lunch and I see no reason that I haven't tried this yet. Bacon, avocado, eggs, what's not to love?!  I'm inspired and going to make one for myself tomorrow!


3.  Photobooth.
Philip, Lily and I had lots of fun taking "funny pictures."

4.  Brass Plum
What, 1990 called and want their store back?  I don't care.  I like that store.  I shopped there today.  The clothes fit.  I'm happy.


5.  Rainbow Flip Flops
Just bought them.  Actually they kinda rubbed my foot wrong but I think I'm going to break them in and love them.
6.  Bare Minerals Make-up
So light on my skin.  I'm in love.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cobb salad... yummmm. You are so skinny on that mountain sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed--looking skinny on that mountain KC!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers