Be Okay With You

8:26 PM



Our decisions aren't perfect.  We aren't perfect.  

Every day I go home regretting something 
I have done or not done at work.  
I bet you do too.

Every day I go home knowing I could have pushed just a bit harder in the gym 
or done more activity than I did that day.  
I bet you do too.

Every day I think of the things I should have eaten and didn't or the things 
I shouldn't have eaten and did.
I bet you do too.

Every day I wish there were thoughts I wish 
I hadn't have thought. 
I bet you do too.

But for today I will be okay with me.  I will be okay because even though 
I wasn't perfect I did a lot of great things.  

Today I will be okay with me 
even though I want to change.  
I hope you will too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers