Thoughts in my Head

7:23 AM

I don't have a specific topic in mind but I'm feeling bloggy (2st century word) so, today, you get random thoughts...

1.  I have Blog Envy
I just read a blog.  This one... Today's Letters.  It gets 67,000 reads PER DAY!  Holy cow!  How do I make my blog that popular?  I'm having a flashback to 5th grade.  I was in with the cool kids but I was the lamest of the cool kids.  Jessica was the coolest one.  Everybody loved her.   I want my blog to be Jessica not Katie.  Now accepting tips.

2.  Don't Wanna Workout
I wanna go to CF, right now, as much as I want _________________ (insert something very unfun).  I usually don't have a problem but my couch and my coffee are so comfy right now.  UGH...I'm gonna go anyway, but I'll be kicking and screaming on the way there.

3.  Co-op?
I'm thinking of joining a local Co-op...anyone wanna share it with me?   Although I wish I was filthy rich, I can't afford Whole Foods all the time.


4.  Food Quandry
I don't know what to do with the food on my shelves...I put it all on one shelf when I was doing Whole 30, but now I wanna be Paleo all the time and the food doesn't fit in my lifestyle.  What do I do with my little bitty To Go peanut butters?  Or my Costco-sized Organic Anne's Bars?  Good food, good money going to waste?  But...better than to making my ass fatter, right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers