You Want Me to Do What?!?

6:34 PM

A few weeks ago I got this e-mail from FullSquared Prod asking if I would do some writing for the Crossfit Open Games.

A few thoughts immediately ran through my head...
1.  Are you sure you sent this to the right person?  Perhaps you wanted to send this to someone who was less long winded with better spelling and proofreading skills?!
2.  Does this mean you want me to watch shirtless men workout?  SIGN ME UP!


I was so flattered that they even asked.

I mean maybe they didn't know...I got a A (Content)/C (Grammar) on almost every assignment in English 101...and I quote, "Katie, you write with depth and sincerity but you need to watch your spelling, grammar, and punctuation." I'm 100% sure things have not changed.

Anyway, things are getting closer.

I will be assigned to a location to watch a few WODs.  Translation:  I'll get dressed.  I'll drive to a Crossfit.  I'll watch guys take off their shirts, only to reveal their ripped bodies.  I'll have to keep a close eye on their fine asses them while they workout.  Then, I'll go up to them to interview them (and pray my social retardation doesn't kick in).  Then I'll write.

This is a preview of the games and of FullSquared Prod's work.  They're pretty amazing at what they do...the athletes and FullSquared Prod.



I'm excited.  I'm so anxious.  I have a fear of disappointing people.  I hate doing things I'm not good at.  This is so new to me.  I'm excited.  I'm anxious.

Calling all words of encouragement, show yourselves please.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers