Gym Rules
9:26 PMAlong this journey to becoming healthier every day, I, obviously, have been going to the gym more consistently. Things I’d like to share as I have been going.
1. Do not wear perfume to the gym.
The disgusting, musky perfume is unnecessary. Thank you, amorous woman, for making the entire Zumba room smell like you.
2. Do wear deodorant.
Read carefully, that’s deodorant not patchouli oil. You still stink hippie guy.
3. Do workout while you’re there.
It is a nice place to catch up with friends but I think it’s hilarious when people spend over 75% of their gym time chit-chatting and then go home and say, “Yeah, I spent 3 hours at the gym today.”
4. Do not sweat on other people.
Um, do I really need to explain…SO SICK! Please bring a towel and don’t let any of your drips fly on me.
5. Do enjoy it because we’re all there so let’s make the most of it!
3 comments
I'm not sure if this is a problem with the women's locker room, but I would like to add to this list "do not walk around completely naked in the locker room, particularly if you are old and unpleasant to look at." Also, it is especially absurd to walk around naked with a towel draped over your shoulder. Or to blow dry your hair while standing totally naked. I have witnessed all of these things.
ReplyDeleteLaughing so hard "I have witnessed all of these things" by the previous comment-leaver. Katie, did you remember the guy that sounded like he was having sex when he lifted weights at NAU? Add that to the list-I hate the grunting!
ReplyDeleteBrandon is not exaggerating....in my 32 years on earth I have been going to gyms for at least 20 of them and have encountered the nakedness from day 1....naked men in gyms...posting up leaning against the locker talking stock markets, brushing their teeth butt ass naked, sitting bare ass on the bench stretching, shaving completely naked, several times winding watches for some reason blazing naked, and the worst was when my mother used to be a personal trainer at this expensive country club there were hot tubs in the locker rooms....stark naked old men flopping around in the jacuzzi nude....I thought nakedness may have been a generation thing but my pops is 78 years old and we mutually agree how much the casual nudity sucks.
ReplyDelete