Because We Can Keep Going...Long After We Think We Can't

8:08 PM

"Because we can keep going...long after we think we can't." My mom gave me something with this quote on it a long time ago and I believe it.

I'm realizing that...it's not THAT hard and even when it is, it gets easier. It seems that way for a lot of things. Most everything that was tough at the time has fit into that statement. Beating my sugar addiction, after week 1, not that hard. Feeling healthier every day that passes makes it oh so worth it.

It's only been 1 week but I already feel better. I have more energy from a life without processed food. My skin looks better from lots of water and tea and no coffee. The scale is saying what I want and for the 1st time, I feel so motivated to keep going.

So, at the end of the day, I will continue to become the healthiest version of me, mind, body and spirit because...I can, and if you're reading my blog for motivation, you can too.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Followers