Drop the Coffee?
7:58 AMI'm having a fight with myself...do I drop the coffee and go to tea or not?
Pros to Dropping Coffee:
I could supplement with Green Tea which I hear is so amazing that it can probably clean my bedroom and do my laundry in addition to making me healthy.
Cons to Dropping Coffee:
I love it damnit!
I'm currently trying green tea, well green with with pomogranate. I'm sorry but just green tea with no flavoring? Those people are bat shit crazy. That stuff is disgusting!
This stuff isn't so bad and I think it still have caffinne for my morning jolt. Please know that this is me really pushing myself. Here's the list of things I'd rather have in the morning, in order:
1. Starbucks-Grande Non-Fat Carmel Machiatto...with a side of diabetes
2. Starbucks-Grande Non-Fat White 1/2 the pumps of everything Pepperment Mocha
3. Starbucks-Grande Non-Fat 2 Pump Vanilla Latte
4. Coffee brewed at home with Peppermint Coffeemate
5. Coffee brewed at home with Non-Fat Vanilla Coffeemate
6. Coffee with 2% milk
7. Coffee with Skim milk
8. Chai Tea with Non-Fat Vanilla Coffeemate
9. Green Tea with Pomogranate.
Ohh, the sacrifices I'm already making to get my ass in shape!!!!
PS. I'd love it if someone could say, "Katie, actually all of your top 3 are actually good for you and you should have them instead of green tea."


1 comments
Katie~ love your blog! About the tea--we have a lady in our city that sells all different flavors and blends of tea LEAVES--including earl grey, jasmine pearls, Organic Masala Chai (my personal fav). The bottom line is that tea sold in the stores is the "bottom of the barrel powder" bags of tea. If you are truly converting to tea, you should check this website out and then see if you have something near you in AZ, or start your own side business. This lady does host tea parties in which she explains the various teas we are sampling. I could go on and on, but anyway, here's the website: www.tudorhousetea.com By the way, I still drink coffee--but now I drink less coffee and supplement with delicious teas that I truly like! Cheers! Anne Cartier in Kalamazoo, MI
ReplyDelete