Egg in a Mug

7:24 AM

Am I the last to know about this genius idea?! I found it on www.healthygirl.com. It's quick, easy and delicious. I'm all about finding easy and fast things to make myself a healthy breakfast in the morning and I have found it. With a little prep work at night*, you'll be ready for a 2 minute and 30 second breakfast in the morning.

Basically, here's the recipe...
1. Spray a coffee mug with non-stick spray
2. Put some veggies in there. I like onions and peppers.
3. Zap for 1 min.
4. Take it out and put egg whites in there and stir it.
5. Zap for another min.

Done. Eat. Healthy. Delicious.



*Look for my next blog entitled, Why the Hell is it So Hard for Me to Get Organized at Night So I Can Have a Smooth Morning?!?!?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love you started a blog! Congrats I'm excited to read about this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! Whenever I cut up vegetables to season chicken, (onions, garlic, green pepper, tomato, etc...) I cut a TON and keep the extra mixed together in a tupperware. Then you wouldn't have any prep time in the morning. You can use the vegetalbes in anything throughout the week, meats, soups, salads...
    :) So proud of you for sticking to this!

    ReplyDelete

Followers