Dating Disaster

8:07 PM

Things I'm Kicking A** At:
1. Crossfit

By Crossfitters standards I'm certainly not kicking ass yet. I'm still the last finisher. I still lift less than everyone. But...to any sedentary person's standard, I am a BAMFette in that gym. I lift it. I run it. I pull it. I thrust it. I jerk it. I press it. I push it. I do it.


2. Whole 30
Everyone says, "How are you doing this?" I just am. I made the choice to do this and NOTHING will make me mess it up. The people who started The Whole 30 wrote, "THIS. IS. NOT. HARD. Cancer is hard. Eating healthy is not hard. Don't even think about cheating. You don't "have" to ever cheat. You are an adult and you don't fall face first into a pile of cake. You make a choice. This is not hard." I say that in my head al the time...and guess what, it's not hard. And guess what else, I have never felt this good in my life. Here's to eating what my body needs!


Things I am Perfectly Awful At:
1. Dating

I need help. I need an intervention. Come along with me and take a jump into my head...be careful, it's a little crazy in here.

This conversation goes on in my head almost daily:
Ugh, if I read ONE more GD post about one of my friend's perfect lives I am going to break my computer.
Why am I not dating anyone?
Because, jack ass, you're a teacher and you never meet men.
Gotta get online.
I HATE online dating. So lame.
-I get online-
I HAVE to go on a date with SOMEONE, ANYONE who writes me.
I look and hate everyone on there. Why am I on THIS site...one of the questions is: Do you have a car? Ummm, seriously?
What happened to the days that I had tons of guy friends?
Oh yeah, I acted kinda slutty and kept making out with EACH guy in the group. Opps!
Then, they got married.
So...back to the drawing board. I wish I had a personal dating assistant that would screen guys and set up dates for me. Anyone? Anyone?
I wish I could just pass a note to the boys I liked.


So...Ladies and Gentlemen...I repeat, I need help. I SUCK AT DATING.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post Katie! I love you! AND I'm sooooo proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers