30-Day Paleo Challenge...My Top 5 for Starting

1:20 PM

Fact: I'm not where I want to be, physically.
Fact: I can get there.

Plan: Begin with the 30 Day Paleo Challenge. Straight Paleo, no cheating. 30 days.

What's Paleo?


5. Salmon
I have a TON of Wild Alaskan Caught Salmon in my fridge. I know all of my Paleo addict friends are having orgasms right now. Yes, fresh caught salmon. It comes to me every year. It's caught by my dad. It's delicious. I love it. I need to eat it way more than I do.

4. Allergy Attack
I'm allergic to everything. I get a negative reaction to just about every processed thing I put in my body. Bloating, sinus shit, lethargy. It's high time I start listening to my body.

3. Good Workouts + Bad Food = Bad Body
That's NOT my goal. I bust my ass in the gym. I wanna LOOK like I bust my ass. I'm leaning towards the end of the CF480/180 Challenge...and my body has not change 180 degrees, maybe 30.

2. Fitness Goals
My 2012 Fitness Goals include 3 5Ks and at least 100 miles on my bike...hard to do when I'm swallowing mucus induced by gluten (sorry for the gross visual)

1. Vainity
The smaller I get the prettier I am. Period. Hate all you want but you think the same thing. It may sound vain but who the hell isn't vain?!?! And I wanna look super cute in all the outfits I put on Pintrest...like these cut-offs (sidenote: Sister, do you LOVE? I thought of you when I saw these!)

I'd love to have some people join me in this challenge. Anyone? 30 days. Let's do it!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am on Day 8 of my second whole30! I like all your reasons for doing it and could not agree more. I do it for some semi-vain reasons BUT it also makes you feel like a million bucks so its like killing two birds with one stone!

    Good luck on your whole30!

    ReplyDelete

Followers