JTTHVOM Update #2

9:32 PM

My week in review...from last Sunday to this Sunday


Work Outs: 2, 1 of which was a ralk (run, jog, walk) my self-appointed "Life Coach" told me to do

Eating: I logged most of my food, except dinner sometimes.  Why do I just quit logging after I get home?!

Non-Scale Victories: The cottage cheese that was trying to form above my knees is gone.  Get the !@#$ out of here cottage cheese!

High:  I logged my food.

Low(s): 

  • I ate out 2 times:  1 salad from Whole Foods (not good on the wallet but still healthy) and 1 trip to In and Out (yep, that happened).  
  • I drank out 5 DAYS: Dutch Bros Medium Coffee with cream and 1/2 scoop of vanilla.  I mean, it's not a Carmel Machiatto which is what I would have every day if I wouldn't get diabetes. 
  • Up 1 lb


Goals: 

  • 120 oz of water per day 

  • Coffee at home every day except Friday.  So far I have made it 1/1 day.  
  • Food Prep


Guess what, I ALREADY DID THIS!

Egg Muffins: My go to favorite breakfast meal
Spring Stir Fry:  I'd give it 3/4 stars and 1 #katiecookedagain (see reason below) from Pinterest and this recipe from Skinny Taste.

Southwest Spaghetti Squash from this past blog: 4/4 stars and 1 #katiecookedagain (see reason below)

So, there I was...making the two dishes above simultaneously.  I opened the 3 cans I needed: black beans, corn, and chicken broth.  I pick up the "corn" to drain it into the sink and it just keep draining.  "That's weird," I thought, "Do you think they forgot to put the corn in here?  I have never had that happen."  No, they didn't forget the corn in the CHICKEN BROTH.  #katiecookedagain

What are you doing to be healthy this week?  Here's to us!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers