JTTHVOM Update #1
5:44 PMThat's 'Journey to the Healthiest Version of Me Update #1"
I told you I'd, at least, write on Sunday. So, here I am.
Neat things that have happened in the last 4 minutes...
1. I let Scout out to go potty in my tank and underoos.
I attached him to his leash and opened the door just enough for her to get out, hoping she'd just quickly squat and come back in. Well, obviously that didn't happen because this is MY life. A lovely man coming back from the pool glanced over...and saw me...in my underoos. I smiled as if I wasn't embarrassed, as if I was just wearing bathing suit bottoms. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
2. I spilled mozzarella cheese juice on the floor and on my foot.
Yeah, it's as gross as it sounds.
3. Scout peed in the spare bedroom.
My dog is 4 years old. I'm not really sure how she still has "accidents." Also, I know it sounds appealing. Come on over and stay. I promise it will smell like Simple Green and not pee. Mmmm.
Here's my "Healthy Katie" Update.
Highs:
1. I logged all my food into My Fitness Pal.

2. I hiked 3 times
3. I lost 2.5 lbs
Lows:
1. I bought this lemon cake...and ate it in 1/3 increments. That wasn't very mature.
2. I didn't drink my 120 oz of water each day.
3. One day I bought 20 oz of Diet Coke...and drank it. It gave me a raging headache.
Goals for this Week:
1. Drink 120 oz of water each day.
2. Don't eat anything that didn't come out of my kitchen...did you hear me friends and family? Don't tempt me by asking to me to go out for any meals. I gotta each what's in my kitchen.
3. Stay under my calories every day
What are your goals this week? Have a fantastic and healthy week! Here's to us!








1 comments
I love the Sunday long acronym update!!!
ReplyDelete