White Devil
9:01 PM5 Things I Constantly Need Reminders About:
5. Not to stare at people
4. Not to text and drive (I KNOOOOOWWWWWWWW)
3. That I should wear my ankle brace
2. Not to talk baby talk to my dog (I'm always going to do that so you can zip it, Tom)
1. Why sugar is the devil
Well, friends, I have to tell you something. I love you but you're failing in the area of reminding me about all the awfulness of sugar. Failing I tell you.
The more educated I become, the better I seem to eat...until I forget.
Like, I know that hamburgers from McDonalds are made of mostly soy and not actual meat and contain the most disgusting hormones and disgustingness. So, I don't eat that ish.
I know that french friends are soaked in animal fat or some animal by-product so I don't eat that either.
I know that soft serve ice cream has beaver anal glands so I'm ok passing that one up.
However, put brownies, cookies, cake, or candy in front of me and saying no is like a FIGHT of will power. So, I will give myself a reminder.
An entire blog dedicated to the awfulness that is refined sugar. When I need a reminder, I shall read this again...and again...and again.
So, things I need to remember:
So, things I need to remember:
2. SUPER addictive
3. Sugar is bleached...soaked in bleach
4. It creates excess mucus
5. Nothing packs on lbs faster than sugar.
6. Compromises your immune system. I would bet that people who consume a lot of sugar get sick more often than those who do not.
7. Causes chronic inflammation which cause all the rest of this drama.
8. Increases mood swings, irritability and anxiety. Like I really need to do that...I have plenty of those without any sugar at all ;)
9. Sugar causes hair loss! What?! I already have thin hair, can't handle that.
10. Causes wrinkles! Ahhhh! Pass me a water or a piece of salmon but NO sugar.
Dear Katie,
Here are your damn reminders! Stay away from the white devil!!










1 comments
ps the less you eat the ish the less you crave it
ReplyDelete