What I'm Love Wednesday-Cleaning Products

8:42 PM

I've been on a crazy cleaning kick lately.  My house looks like it's brand new right now because it's so spick n' span.  Obvi what I'm loving right now are cleaning products!


Dyson
Of course I have to pay homage to my amazing, God sent of a vaccumm.  If I could, I would marry it.



Comet
Simple.  Old school.  Reminds me of my grandma's house when I used to beg her to clean her toilets (you were a weird kid) so I could use the Comet.


Vinegar 
So, I hate the way it smells but it's natural and cleans like nobody's business.  There are a billion things I could clean with vinegar.  Billion.



Clorox Wipes 
Because who doesn't love them?!



Windex
Nothin fancy but it totes works on the granite, windows, all of it.  

Swiffer Wet Sweeper
These because they smell amazeballs.
Febreze.  
I just read this book, The Power of Habit.  In it there was a story about Febreze and how when it first came out, nobody bought it.  Then, they decided they had to make it people's habit.  So, on the commercials they showed how after women cleaned they sprayed it to give the house that nice clean smell.  I'M SUCH A SUCKER CONSUMER!  That's totally what I do.


What fabulous cleaning products am I missing out on?  I probably won't change my mind because I'm DEEP into my habits and a total brand loyalist but, perhaps, I'm wanna jump at the new and fab idea!








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You need to check out the Norwex cloth. I don't use any chemicals to clean my house anymore (except for my stove top and toilets). I just use a Norwex cloth and water. My mother-in-law gave me one for Christmas, and I am in love. They are anti-bacterial. I'm not lying when I tell you I can use the cloth to clean my granite, rinse it out and then use it to clean my WINDOWS--no streaks. My husband used the norwex enviro cloth and polishing cloth to clean all of the windows in his parents' house--there were NO STREAKS. And it's just water. Here's a link to their website address: http://www.norwex.biz/PublicStore/event/65300/default.aspx. It's the bomb. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Followers