Confessions

9:02 PM

The other day I pulled up GarageBand and recorded myself singing 2 songs.  Yeah I did that.

My birthday is in 17 days in case you were wondering.  Me, Hitler, Columbine, National pot smoking time or police code or whatever it is.  Yes, it is an important day.


I can't stand it when I hear people talk baby talk.  I talk baby talk to my dog every single day.


It really irks me when parents don't give their kids chores.  I don't know why but it does.  Maybe because I started doing the dishes as soon as I could reach the sink (which was actually later than you would think)


I believe true friends do this:



I make a To Do list 364 days a year.  Once a year I just get lazy.


I once spent $47 on Post-its and I didn't make anything cool like this with them.  I probably used them for To Do lists.



Sometimes I wanna punch Pinterest in the face for making me feel like I have to have beautiful placecards labeling the beans, rices, and tortillas at my Taco Bar AND make painted plaques for my house AND roll balloons in yarn for decoration AND spray paint a dollar bill with Tooth Fairy glitter when I have kids




Yep, that's happening


I wish someone would sew Ryan Lochte's lips shut for the rest of his life and just place in a swimsuit for appearances.


I think I'm going to do this 30 Day blogging challenge because sometimes I don't know what to write and I'm ready to jump back on the bloggy blog train.


Any requests for what I should write about???


I have a crazy fear that I'll post of Pinterest picture I've alreayd posted in a blog before.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers