Days in the Sun
9:30 PMOh how I love the sunshine! Vitamin D makes me oh so happy. I love that feeling when it moves through my veins and making my mood brighter and lighter.
This Spring my goal was to spend as much time outside, enjoying the sunshine as possible combining my two favorite things...good conversation and sunshine.
Yesterday I went to Feast on the Street.
Food trucks, beer, great conversation, music and sunshine. Although we almost never agree, the conversation is always good. The laughs come easy and the arguments never last long.
On Friday, dinner on the patio.
Great friends, lots of laughs, too much food, and sunshine.
Last weekend I went for a hike.
A good hiking buddy, beautiful desert scenery, a sprained ankle (yeah, I'm serious) and sunshine.
Another lunch on the patio.
Doesn't Phoenix have the best patios?! 2 of my favorite girls, laughs, tears and sunshine.
Driving down the road.
Windows down, This American Life. Ira Glass is a bad ass and the sunshine made it even better.
Soon it will be pool weather! Suntan lotion and sunshine.
And hopefully I'll get over to California to combine all of my favorite things: the beach, the sand, and sunshine.
I feel happy and filled up. Thank you SUNSHINE and the people who give me those good conversations.
What's your favorite thing to do in the sunshine? What fills you up completely?





0 comments