Whole 30- (Pre) Carb Loading

8:37 AM


A whole bunch of people at Crossfit 480 are starting The Whole 30.  So, of course I jumped on board because:
A.  I'm a little competitive and I think I could actually win this
B.  I LOVE how I feel after a strict Whole 30 so I just needed a little motivation
C.  I'm excited that my whole gym is doing it because we can help commiserate with each other.

So...here's what I have done to prepare for my Whole 30.
Eat everything in sight.  <---True statement.  I don't know what the hell my problem is but I really did that...for almost a week.
Chicken enchiladas?  Sure
Dairy Queen (even with my knowledge of what is in that non-ice cream)?  Yes
Wine?  Definitely
Cookies?
Taco Bell?  Yep, I ran for that Border.


A whole lotta crap? Yes

Boooooo to Katie and her VERY bad food decisions.

How do the rest of you feel when you put garbage in your bodies?   I FELT LIKE CRAP.  My allergies are out of control, stomach issues...so much drama with the K-A-C.

Lessons I know that you don't have to tell me:
1.  Katie, you're starting this challenge to get MORE healthy not sabotage your help and then get more healthy.
I know.
2.  You already know that food makes you feel like crap and you still eat it?
I know.
3.  You type all this information to us about how we should all eat Whole/Real food and yet you spend a week eating pretend garbage?
I know.

I know.  I KNOOOOOWWWWWWW  BLOG READERS!  I feel guilty typing this but I would feel more guilty letting all of you think I was perfect all the time.

What's that you say?  You still think I'm perfect.  Awe, thanks ;)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Followers