Permission to...
7:43 AM
Permission to be willing to stand in line for 2 hours to get the iPhone 5
It's here. I'm willing. I'm going today. This has been the longest coming phone in life. Would you just get it and shut up about it already?! Today, Peeps, today.
This is a picture of the 4 not the 5...watch this video below.
Permission to wonder where in the H-e-double hockey sticks these bug bites are coming from
On my legs, on my legs...well mostly just one my legs but they're annoyballs.
Sidenote: I always try to find pictures for my blog so I started googling, "Bug Bites." Seriously? Why did I do that? Disgust.
Permission to think my dad is so cute in his new Jeep
After driving the Hewlett Packard issued Ford Tauruses for about 20 years I think he deserves to choose his own car. He's as excited as a 16 year old in his new ride. Good job Dad. If I could have I would have bought it for you.
I forgot to take a picture of him in it :(
Permission to want this tattoo so bad
I want it on the other side of my foot but I'm too scared because:
1. It will hurt right on the bone
2. I don't have any tattoos
3. Will it be ok to have that if I'm trying to be a principal someday?
4. My feet are not pretty but I can't think of another place I want it.
Permission to really love my house
It's pretty small but I love it. It's so homey...which is good because it my home(y) Homie. Oh, I kill myself. I'm embarrassed for you Katie. I'm hilar. Anyway, now that I finally have pictures on the wall...3 years later, I'm so content here.
Permission to judge people who don't get my Breakfast Club references.
Permission to hate vertical blinds
Oh I already said that? I still hate them.
Permission to think I have the BEST bosses
I don't know why I always get so lucky. I came from a boss who was an amazing Jedi TO a boss who is just as fabulous. I always learn so much. High five to my great, great bosses past and present!
Permission to think this is beautiful and looks like a ridiculous waste of time all at once
Those are layers and layers of icing in that honeycomb pattern. Wow.





0 comments