Permission to...
9:08 PMPermission to HATE this Dell
Hate. Hate. Hate. There's nothing wrong with it, per se, but it's not a Mac and I don't know how to work it...and it's ridiculously heavy. There, I said it. I hate it and I don't think I'm going to "learn to love it" like my mom said I would about broccoli. Guess what. I like my new PC as much as I like broccoli and that's not at all.
Permission to be OVERLY excited about an upcoming camping trip...
And when I say "camping" I mean in a cabin with bathrooms and a fireplace and several queen beds. I feel like a 4 year old waiting for Santa! SO EXCITED. I should probably get out more.
Permission to feel sorry for myself and my craptastic ankles
Yeah I think God gave me bad ones. It's not my fault and you should feel sorry for me too. If you do, I'll try and pretend I feel sorry for you next time you complain.
Permission to STILL not have a new phone.
Nope. Still. And I really can only help you out if you only want to know the time to the closest minute not the hour because I can't see the hour anymore. I tell ya, I am one classy lady.
Permission to start branching out to new restaurants...starting now.
I admit it. I'm a chain girl. I love me some Cheesecake Factory, Chipolte, Paradise Bakery...you name the chain that's in ever city of the US and I'm there. But as it turns out there are some pretty fab restaurants that are not chains. I went to one tonight. Delish food. Not a chain. Thank you Humble Pie for helping me see the error of my ways. Well actually thank you Brandon for that and thank you Humble Pie for providing us some fab food.
PS. A goal for this year is going to be to learn to spell the word restaurant. Every single time I get it wrong.
Permission to be super annoyed by overtly attention seeing behavior.
Look
at me! Look at me! It's all about me all the time. <---That's
annoyballs. Excuse me while I post this blog that
is...all...about...me. Ok, so I'm annoyballs too.
0 comments