What I'm Loving Wednesdays...on Sunday
7:25 PMBecause I never remember to do it on Wednesdays :)
Sweat Pants from Victoria's Secret
I believe that if I could wear these comfy things every day of my life, I would do more cartwheels each day than I currently do...I actually don't do any cartwheels, but I bet I would if I could wear these because that's how happy I am when I'm in them. It's actually 85 degrees now so they're not totally necessary but when it dips down to 82...I'm pullin' those babies out!
They're expensive...when we're talking about pajamas but worth EVERY PENNY.
French Pedicure
I once read that when people are "groomed well" they are happier. Did I really read that or did I just make that up? Either way...I am happier when my toes are pedicured up and french toes make me feel fancy...they make me feel fancy when I'm wearing my sweat pants.
Justin Timberlake and Mila (I don't know her last name)
I think the prospect that these 2 might be a couple right now is so hot. They had so much chemistry in Friends with Benefits. I always love it when hot movie couples get together for real. The Notebook couple...so cute too. Now, I wonder if they would listen to me if I called up my friends David Schwimmer and Jennifer Aniston? Hmmm.
Black Box
Don't judge. Yeah it's in a box but it's not bad wine. My family and I polish one of these off each time we visit each other. Hmmm, perhaps that's not something to brag about? It's just so easy to drink...pour spout and you can't see the fact that you've had over a bottle, until the next day.
Real Simple Magazine
Super cute, super fast, super simple ideas.






1 comments
Friend - I was totally checking out those pajamas at VS...and I want to get some for sure. How funny. We REALLY are BFFs.
ReplyDeleteLove you : )