FI-NA-LLY
8:57 PMI started Crossfit.
After the first month I had GAINED 2 lbs.
I felt like my Crossfit trainers were so disappointed. I felt like they were wondering why they chose me for this Challenge. I felt like they thought I was secretly eating Big Macs in the closet.
I kept coming back but only reason I kept going is because I knew quitting would give them something else to say about me.
I felt like I was getting stronger. I knew I was...but the scale, my pants, nothing was showing it.
I kept going...being terrified of the next time Derek said, "I know you're not gonna like this, but I have to have you get on the scale again."
This past weekend I went to a Halloween party and some of my friends said, "You look great! Your face is smaller. Your arms are smaller." I swear, comments like these are my crack. Ahh...I just can't get enough.
Today, Lauren said, "You look totally different. I was gonna tell you last week."
Ahh, more crack...and I'm such a baby I almost started crying.
Since I was on such a high I decided to hop on the scale (secretly, without Derek knowing just in case things still sucked).
I WAS DOWN 4 LBS!
I know that 4 Lbs in 2 months in nothing to write home about. But things are finally happening. I'm leaner. I'm smaller. And now it's showing on the scale.
I LOVE EVERYTHING. I love you Crossfit Trainers for believing in me and being patient with me. I love you Crossfit friends I have made who I always look forward to seeing. I love you supportive friends and family. I love the Crossfit workouts for being hard and never letting me get comfortable.
FI-NA-LLY things are happening!


1 comments
told ya : )
ReplyDelete