Run Like a Girl

10:38 PM

Sometimes passing your brother and WORKING HIS ASS at Crossfit 480 is enough to keep you going...and going...and going...and going.

That's right ladies and gentlemen I beat my brother.

The same brother who has always kicked my ass at everything. The same brother who only did swim team for a year but beats me every time I get in the pool. The same brother who beat me to the marriage and family punch...by several years. The same brother who has been told how good looking he was at least 2 million times. The same brother who tells me I need to "toughen up" each time he sees me.

Well Little Brother...I toughened up and I know that slice was a little tough to swallow ;)


I hope you had fun eating my dust Sir.

And THAT is the best testament I have that Crossfit works. There is NO way in hell I could have done that a few months ago.



PS. Tom, please don't train at all in the upcoming months, like I know you will. Just let me carry on, forever, knowing I will always be better at CF than you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers