Are You Twelve? #wtfkatie
5:52 PMI cleaned out my ENTIRE closet this weekend. I was brutal with myself. If it doesn't fit, it went in the give-away bag. Sadly, TWO FULL BAGS of clothes found a new home. The entire time I was having flashbacks to, years ago, when I had to give away all my Size 5s to Danielle. I guess it was just time to purge my size 5. I mean 7. I mean 9. I mean...a few clothes. Let's just leave it at that.
I even cleaned out the whole top of my closet, all my memories. I "put them in my heart."
Although I did save a few notes from The Mac Daddy 7. <--- Bah ha ha ha! DYTYF?! <--- If you did not get that reference I'll tell you a blog for another day but once upon a time I formed a little gang, if you will, a gang with the rest of my girlfriends who grew up in Orange County.
Moving on, I cleaned out my closet.
I cleaned out all my nightstand drawers. Look at how neatly organized my potential burglar area is-knives, police issued mace, a flashlight and 2 rosaries. Stab and pray or is it pray and stab? S!@#, we all know me. It will be, Katie sprayed herself in the eye with mace while people robbed her house.
(Sorry I'm so off task today)
I even cleaned out my drawers.
Please excuse my dresser and it's ok if you think it looks like Beauty and the Beast because every time my friends see it, they sing the song because
Anyway, we were Facetiming and she told me she had to get off the phone. "Nooooo, I have to finished cleaning my room and I''ll be bored."
Turn the camera around to show her what I had to clean and she says, "What the !@#$ Katie! Are you twelve?"
Apparently grown adults don't have messes like that in their bedrooms?
I didn't show her that the bottom of my closet still needs a tiny bit of work too.
So, on a scale of 1-10, how embarrassed should I be that I put SO many embar things about myself on this blog? Would you or would you not hide your face, in public, if you were me? Most of the things I read are all the great happenings in people's lives. Well, folks, if you want to feel better about yourself, you're in the right place ;)
On a positive note, I never have to catch anyone up on the happenings in my life because they have already read the raw, the real and the ridiculous right here.
Until next time faithful readers...

2 comments
so so hilarious. and you're right - you did *not* mention that the floor of your close was still a mess. no more blogging, get to cleaning, you 12 yo!
ReplyDeletexo love you anyways :-)
You are most probably the realist person I know and it's quite lovely!!!!
ReplyDelete