Falling for Fall

6:27 PM

Maybe it's that dip down to the low 100s or perhaps the fact that my seatbelt didn't scald my skin once last week but lately I can't get my mind off of Fall.


"What's Fall?" asks Arizona puzzledly.  <--- Puzzledly is a word I just made up.  Feel free to use it.
"Fall, you know, that season that feels almost exactly as Summer?  For most of the country it means this... In Arizona we pretend it's this too but if you look at our lower backs, there's a good chance you can see a sexy ring of sweat."

I don't care, I'm ready for Fall.

Fall Decorations 
In Arizona we have to create Fall and I can't wait to add to my decorations this year!  Here's the decor I'm planning on adding this year.  I say "planning" because, chances are, if they're not in the dollar section of Target, I won't be adding s!@#.

 
 


Fall Fashion
This is Fall uniform that you'll see me in a variation of every single day.


These are the best leggings I've ever owned in my life.  
Zella from Nordstrom's. 
 I need at least 3 more  

How cute and comfy are these outfits!?
I have all the pieces to make this outfit.  Score
 
All I need to make this is the dress and belt
and sweater and scarf and purse and boots and tights
 
Adorbs
These pictures make me want to shop right this second.  

Fall Food
I have two words for you...CROCK POT.  <--- Is that actually two words or is it just one? 
Set it and forget it friends!  I freakin love my crock pot and can't wait to bust it out.  

Crock Pot Chili
Look at where this is from.
Hilar.  I kinda wanna check out the website

Crockpot Sausage and Cheese Tortelini.
Obviously super healthy-cream cheese, pasta and sausage.  

Fall Drinks
Complaint: I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte (which Starbucks is calling PSL these days) today.  It was so damn sweet I almost threw up sugar.  Hashtag: I don't like PSLs.

What are you excited about for Fall?  



PS.  I wrote this blog sitting on my patio...sweating my a$$ off.  
It's not freaking Fall.  
Hashtag: sad face. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers